Cut to length line for all type of sheet metal and production capacity.
PLC control with operator friendly graphic interface and detailed diagnostic system.
To factors determine the composition of the line, production capacity and final utilization of the sheet.
• Straigthener is required when the final product is used for general steel fabrication.
• Flattener is used for medium and high thickness for better flat surface.
• Leveler is required when the final product is used in electro-domestic industry, stainless steel and engineering industry.
• Start-stop cutting system is used for lower production capacity (10-20 m/min.).
• Roll feeder system is used up to 2.5 mm thickness and for speed about 30 m/min.
• Flying shear system is used for higher productivity (30 m/min).
• Rotary shear system is used higher productivity specially when sheet length is under 1 m and production speed (60 m/min).